Monday, August 24, 2009

Beginning of a new week- Monday Aug. 24, 2008

Sorry it's been a week since the last entry. It's been a busy week! Last week was great! I played at Foghorns (www.foghornswings.com) in Fayetteville on Thursday and Friday night. There were great crowds and it was alot of fun! Thanks everybody for coming out! I also want to say a special thank you to Jarrett Jackson at 102.3 KCJC radio station in Russellville, AR. They had me in studio to do an interview for their show on Friday. It was alot of fun and they've been promoting my song "I'm a Razorback Fan", so we talked alot about the Hogs!! I hope to get the interview up on my website. I have posted some new pics up on my website (www.bencoulteronline.com). Hope ya'll check them out!! I also got a chance to perform for the VP of Virgin Music Group this Saturday night!! Things went really great, and I'm excited to see what the future holds!! Gone to do some writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment