Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday, Aug. 27th- Music, Business, and Lakeshore Cafe

Well it's been a whirlwind of a week! Lots of exciting things are goin on! I got in the studio today and started working on a project with Infrared Studios (www.infraredstudioproductions.com) that I will pitch to labels and publishing companies! Some of the songs I've already recorded, but we are putting a fresh spin on them. I'm excited to get everything going, and I can't wait to see what happens!
I'm heading down to Lakeshore Cafe to play tomorrow night! The show is from 6:30 till 10. This is my second time playing there with James and Kim Jenkins running the show. Last time I was there the crowd was great and the food was AWESOME!! I can't wait for tomorrow night!
I'll keep ya'll updated on the progress in the studio. If ya'll can make it out to Lakeshore I'd sure appreciate it! Hope ya'll check out my website (www.bencoulteronline.com) and my Myspace page (www.myspace.com/bencoulter). Since I'm about to start pitching my music to labels, these 2 sites need to have a VERY HIGH volume of traffic. So please go by the sites, add me as a myspace friend, leave comments on the pages, and tell your friends to do the same!! You hold the key to my success!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment